O’Neill Service Group (OSG) is a leading provider of Environmental and Quality Assurance Solutions on the heavy-civil construction projects shaping our region. Our experienced team of more than 70 environmental scientists, engineers, inspectors, and testers work collaboratively to support our clients from design and permitting to construction and commissioning. OSG prides itself on being a small firm that values its employees, while also providing job security through a strong backlog of work and large firm resources.
The successful candidate for the Construction QA/QC Inspector position will be responsible for ensuring various constructed elements conform to project drawings, specifications and material standards. Quick learning and strong communication skills are a must. The candidate will use a variety of technical, organizational and interpersonal skills to document complex processes and materials and communicate with engineers, contractors, and owners. OSG employees support heavy and light rail development, to expansion of economically critical freeway thoroughfares.
Join our team to become a key player in our region’s most cutting-edge infrastructure.
• Three (3) years’ work experience plus a technical or Associate’s degree, or five (5) years inspection experience
• One or more of the following certifications: ICC, ACI, Nuclear Gauge, WABO, WAQTC, and/or CWI
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and navigate uneven construction sites
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
• 100% coverage for medical/dental/vision benefits for employees and 50% for dependents
• 401k with an employer match
• Life Insurance with short- and long-term disability available
• Company vehicle
• Continuing education and certification coverage
• Cell phone and gear reimbursement
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, references, and cover letter. Please include Construction QA/QC Inspector in the Subject line.
O’Neill Service Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.