O’Neill Service Group, LLC (OSG) seeks an Erosion Control Specialist to join our growing team. OSG is a small business located in Redmond, WA, and is a leader in environmental and material quality testing services for large infrastructure and housing projects.
We are seeking a highly-motivated candidate to fit in our collaborative workplace environment. With a can-do approach to solving problems and meeting tight deadlines, you’ll be encouraged to develop and use complementary skills to support our projects. Work will include any of the following: environmental support on construction projects, erosion control inspection, collecting soil and water samples, monitoring contractor work activities to ensure permit compliance. We strive to building positive relationships with our clients, regulators, and owners, so the ability to provide the services described here and work well with a wide variety of stakeholders is a must.
A combination of education and technical experience in one or more of the following disciplines is desired: construction erosion control inspections, geology, environmental science, forestry or ecology. Plus, a working knowledge of local, state, and federal environmental regulations and permitting relevant to construction projects is highly desirable. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of quality through every phase of our projects; so, solid technical skills and an eye for detail are mandatory.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• One to five years of experience in Washington State.
• Effective technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Training in erosion control best management practices.
• Experience in local, state and Federal regulatory requirements.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Biology, Construction Management or Engineering.
Successful candidate should have one or more of the following certifications:
• Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL).
• Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC).
• Engineer in Training (EIT).
• Hazwoper 40-hour certification.
O’Neill Service Group offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401K and paid holidays in line with industry standards. What makes OSG special is the opportunity to come aboard a young, vibrant, quickly-growing business that has secured a backlog of work for the foreseeable future. If you are ready to take a step forward in your career path, instead of just getting a job, please respond to email@example.com with your resume, references, and cover letter. Please include Erosion Control Specialist in the Subject line.
O’Neill Service Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.